The Woodford Y34 Yard Hydrants have been an American icon for over eighty years.Every day, from the suburbs to the most remote farms, from the searing heat of a Texas summer to brutal Dakota winters, They are delivering precious water reliably and efficiently all over the country.
Woodford Y34 Hydrants will not freeze.
Woodford Yard Hydrant Repairs- not that they are often needed- can be made without removing the hydrant. Parts are always available. And, this American icon is made right here in United States. Just like it has been since 1929.
- Adjustable Link - Provides easy and positive adjustment of the lever lock tension.
- Rod Guide - Eliminates side pull on rod, reduces wear on packing, packing nut & stem.
- Flow Finder and Lock - A simple cam that can be set to automatically obtain the same flow each time or lock against accidental opening.
- Long Life Packing - Graphite packing for lubricity and long life.
- One Piece Variable Flow Plunger - Large cushion type seal for longer life - is not easily damaged and assures shut-off even when foreign particles are present.
- Automatic drain feature - plunger opens drain to prevent freezing - closes at any flow to prevent wasting water.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 p.s.i.
- Maximum Temperature: 120 F