Woodford Yard Hydrant Y34-1 - 1 Ft. Bury Depth.
The Woodford Y34 Iowa Yard Hydrant has been an American icon for over eight decades. Every day, from the suburbs to the most remote farms, from the searing heat of a Texas summer to brutal Dakota winters, They are delivering precious water reliably and efficiently all over the country.
They will not freeze. Repairs- not that they are often needed- can be made without removing the hydrant. Parts are always available. And, this American icon is made right here in United States. Just like it has been since 1929.Features:
- Adjustable Link - Provides easy and positive adjustment of the lever lock tension.
- Rod Guide - Eliminates side pull on rod, reduces wear on packing, packing nut & stem.
- Flow Finder and Lock - A simple cam that can be set to automatically obtain the same flow each time or lock against accidental opening.
- Long Life Packing - Graphite packing for lubricity and long life.
- One Piece Variable Flow Plunger - Large cushion type seal for longer life - is not easily damaged and assures shut-off even when foreign particles are present.
- Automatic drain feature - plunger opens drain to prevent freezing - closes at any flow to prevent wasting water.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 p.s.i.
- Maximum Temperature: 120 F