Woodford R34-3 Yard Hydrant - 3 Foot Bury
The Woodford R34-3 Freezeless Yard Hydrant is intended for irrigation purposes and offers immediate water flow even in sub-zero temperatures. The Woodford R34 can be used for may applications such as filling field spray equipment, cleaning equipment or tools, livestock watering, garden and lawn care. The shut-off valve for the hydrant is below the frost line when installed properly, which allows the water in the standpipe to drain out a hole in the valve body. When the hydrant is shut-off, and all devices removed from nozzle, the hydrant will drain and not freeze.
- Nozzle: 3/4" brass hose nozzle
- Casing: 1" Galvanized steel pipe
- Operating Rod: 3/8" Steel Rod
- Drain Hole: Tapped - 1/2" N.P.T
- Adjustable Pivot Block: Provides easy and positive adjustment of the lever lock in tension
- Tamper-proof Lock: Can be padlocked in closed position
- Inlet Specifications: 3/4" FPT
- Max Pressure: 125 p.s.i.
- Max Temperature: 120 Degrees F.