Freezeless Hot & Cold Wall Faucet Model 22CP-12
This unit offers anti-siphon protection and pressure relief valves. The freezeless Model 22 hot and cold faucet is designed and intended for year-round hot and cold irrigation and cleaning purposes regardless of outside temperature. Separate hot and cold inlet tubes allow for manually operated temperature control with cross contamination protection. This faucet contains patented pressure relief valves that prevents the faucet from bursting in freezing weather should a hose be accidentally left on. The Model 22 contains an integral backflow protection device and does not require and add-on vacuum breaker.
3/4" Male Pipe Thread or 3/4" Female Sweat CP INLET - Model 22 Horizontal Mount - Rough Brass
- Patented resetting pressure relief valve prevents the faucet tube from bursting in freezing conditions even if a hose is unintentionally left on.
- Built-In Vent Float style Vacuum Breaker
- Faucet drains automatically when hose is removed
- EPDM packing to prevent leaking
- Oval, powder-coated, die cast aluminum handle
- Stainless steel seat - eliminates wire draw
- Standard "O" size seat washer
- No-lead solder
- 3/4" male hose thread
- MAX PRESSURE - 125 p.s.i.
- MAX TEMPERATURE - 120° F
- The faucet length used is to be comparable to what would be used with standard freezeless faucets.
- The inlet connection must be located in a heated area.
- The gap between the house and faucet must be sealed to prevent air leaks.
- The faucet must be installed with a slight downward pitch toward the nozzle.
- Adequate insulation is required around the faucet, wall board and sill plate.