Viega Manabloc Manifolds
Viega Manabloc and Minibloc Manifolds
The Viega MANABLOC Manifold is a unique plumbing water distribution system that can provide homeowners with dramatic water and energy savings.
Get hot water fast without wasting energy with the Viega ManaBloc. This innovative distribution manifold is designed to supply each fixture in a building with its own individual PEX tubing line. This reduces the wait for hot water and, in turn, reduces the amount of water wasted.
Each fixture in your house (e.g. shower, kitchen sink, toilet) is fed by its own flexible water distribution line, made of PEX tubing, that runs directly from the central manifold system. By providing each fixture with its own distribution line (blue indicates cold water and red indicates hot water), the line can be made just the right size based on the amount of water that is needed.
For example, shower heads may need more water than low-flow fixtures such as toilets or dish washers, so larger lines can be run from the manifold to the shower. Combined with Viega PEX tubing, these MANABLOC offer additional benefits to both the plumber who is installing the system and the homeowner who uses it.
Viega Manifold benefits include:
- Fewer fittings (connections) behind the walls of the house.
- Centralized control over the entire plumbing system.
- 10-year limited warranty.
- Individual shut-off valves. If one fixture needs to be worked on, it is no longer necessary to completely turn off water to the entire house or building.
- Balanced water pressure. This reduces the chances of hot or cold surges that may occur when two or more plumbing fixtures are used at the same time.
NOTE: Our Viega systems include all compression fittings for distribution lines. ***Supply fittings are sold separately.