Liberty S37 1/3 hp Builders Series Submersible Sump Pumps
The S37 from Liberty was designed to handle the problem areas of sump pumps in new home construction. Powered by a durable 1/3 hp motor, the S37 offers larger clearances around the impeller for better solids and debris handling.
- Quiet running, Heavy-Duty 1/3 hp motor.
- Dual ball bearings.
- Cast iron motor plate.
- High suction ports to reduce potential jamming.
- High capacity flow rates.
- Heavy-duty vertical style float switch.
BASIC CONSTRUCTION AND FEATURES:
- Rugged and quiet 1/3 hp motor. Oil filled, thermally protected.
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings.
- Stainless steel rotor shaft.
- 1/4" solids-handling with higher intake screening – helps reduce debris from entering the pump compared to bottom suction designs.
- Bi-directional dual lip shaft seal.
- 1-1/2" NPT discharge.
- Thermoplastic vortex style impeller with improved clearances for better debris handling.
- 10' power cord.
- Water directed flow in cast motor plate allows for improved cooling of motor.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- High head – 25' shut off.