Liberty Sump Pump - Model 243 1/4 hp.
One of the most advanced 1/4 hp sump pumps available, Liberty's 243 features a unique one-piece cast iron housing with peripheral port suction. This design eliminates the motor seal ring and helps reduce potential jamming from debris. Other features on the 240-series include a quick-disconnect power cord and Liberty's VMF switch technology for smaller sump pits.
- Rugged 1/4 hp motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection
- 1/4" solids handling
- 1-1/2" discharge
- Hermetically sealed motor and switch cavities, and permanently lubricated bearings
- Liberty's UNI-BODY casting - a solid, one-piece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps
- Integral, mid-mounted "peripheral-port" inlets - eliminate bottom suction of debris and foreign material
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 140°F
- Stainless steel volute intake plate, internally mounted. Will not corrode.
- 8 vane, glass reinforced thermoplastic impeller, Non-clog design.
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor.
- Fasteners - all non-corrosive stainless steel
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- 1/4 hp 115V 6.0 amps 60Hz 3400 RPM
- Thermally Protected & Permanently Lubricated
- Weight: 21 LBS.
- Height: 10"
- Major Width: 12.0"