Liberty 253 Submersible Sump Pump - 1/3hp
Liberty's ""workhorse"" sump pump features a unique one-piece cast iron body, quick-disconnect power cord and three different switch options.
Rugged and dependable with a durable, epoxy powder coat finish and vortex style impeller, Liberty's 253 Sump Pump is the perfect choice for low-head effluent pumping or basement de-watering.
All 250-Series Feature:
- Rugged 1/3 hp motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection.
- Hermetically sealed motor and switch cavities,and permanently lubricated bearings.
- Liberty’s UNI-BODY casting – a solid, one-piece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps.
- Epoxy powder coat finish
- Vortex style impeller for superior solids-handling. Made of high temperature engineering polymer.
- Fasteners – all non-corrosive stainless steel.
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft.
- Vortex style impeller permits passage of solids without clogging.
- 1/3 hp
- 5.2 amps
- Thermally Protected & Permanently Lubricated
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 140°F
- Weight:: 20 lbs.
- Height: 10.5"
- Major Width: 14""