Liberty 237 Submersible Sump Pump 1/3hp
Cool running and efficient, the Liberty's 237 features a deep-finned powder coated aluminum motor housing, polypropylene base and vortex style impeller. Topped-off with a quick-disconnect power cord and Liberty's VMF switch.The 237 offers a superior value in a 1/3 hp pump.
All 230-Series Feature
- Made of high temp engineered thermoplastic.
- Polypropylene and powder coated aluminum construction.
- Stainless steel rotor shaft.
- All fasteners - non-corrosive stainless steel.
- Vortex style impeller permits passage of solids without clogging.
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection.
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings.
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor.
- Removable base allows suction down to 1/8".
- Weight: 11 LBS.
- Height: 10.5"
- Major Width: 9.6"