Liberty Sump Pump - Model 457 1/2hp
Cool running and efficient, the Liberty 457 Sump Pump features a deep-finned powder coated aluminum motor housing, polypropylene base and vortex style impeller. Topped-off with a quick-disconnect power cord and Liberty's VMF switch.
Deep Finned Powder Coated Aluminum Motor Housing. Provides 225% more cooling capacity than cast iron housings!
All 450-Series Feature:
- Vortex style impeller permits passage of solids without clogging. Made of high temp engineered thermoplastic.
- Polypropylene and powder coated aluminum construction.
- Stainless steel rotor shaft.
- All fasteners - non-corrosive stainless steel.
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection.
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings.
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor.
- Removable base allows suction down to 1/8"
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Weight: 12.5 LBS.
- Height: 12.5"
- Major Width: 9.6"
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 10" (14" on Model 453)
- 1/2 hp. 60Hz
- 115V 3450 RPM
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 140 Degrees F