High Temperature Submersible Pump
- 4/10 hp
- 1-1/2" Discharge
- 3/4" Solids Handling
For Hot Water Applications up to 200˚ F.
- Boiler Blowdown Pits
- Hot Water Transfer
- Condensate Pits
- Vortex impeller, made of high temperature engineered thermoplastic, permits passage of solids without clogging
- Cast iron construction with all stainless and brass fasteners
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft
- Oil-filled, thermally protected motor
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Unitized shaft seal
- 10' U.L. approved power cord with quick disconnect design
- 1-1/2" FNPT discharge
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- Height: 9.6"
- Major Width: 9.8" (manual models)
- Maximum fluid temperature 200 degrees F