Studor Trap Vent - Integrated Trap & Air Admittance Valve
Trap-Vent is for use on a lavatory, water cooler or sinks that do not receive a discharge from any appliance. Trap-Vent is rated up to 6 DFUs on a horizontal wet vent. The Trap-Vent cannot be installed on kitchen sinks, laundry tubs, or a sink that receives discharge from any kind of appliance. Do not use where pumps or pressurized flushing devices are used. Please follow all instructions carefully during installation.
**Note: Code compliance will vary per State and Municipality. Please verify with your local code official before installing.
- Easy installation in minutes
- Replaces conventional lavatory P-trap
- Minimizes roof penetrations
- Increased efficiency equals reduced labor & materials
- Maintains required 2" trap seal
- One-way valve allows air into the drainage system
- Assures free flow of water down the drain (no bubbling or gurgling)
- Gravity sealed valve prevents gas and odors from being released
- Siphonic cleaning action
- Quieter than conventional P-trap
- Ideal for remodels, restorations and floating sinks