1/2" PEX Stainless Steel Cinch / Pinch Rings
1/2"Cinch Rings boldly go where those other fittings can't - mainly into tight, hard-to-reach spaces. With a unique "tab" design, there is no need to get a tool around the entire fitting. Simply press the tab closed with the Tool and the connection is complete. This design offers a positive mechanical connection, ensuring the PEX Tubing is uniformly compressed against the fitting. The ratcheting Cinch Tool only releases when proper assembly is complete. No guess work is needed to determine if the connection has been properly made.
The unique Clamp design makes the new Cinch Tool dramatically simpler and easier to use. One tool installs all sizes from 3/8" to 1".
Why it's better:
- Ratcheting tool provides easy one-tool assembly.
- Wet and dry-fit capability.
- Final connections take only seconds.
- Cinch Tool only releases when connection is complete, ensuring a perfect connection.
- No calibration required.
- Can visually verify whether connection is completed – tab of clamp is ";pinched".
- Clamp is an interlocking ring, forming a complete 360° uniform, watertight seal.
- Corrosion resistant, annealed 304 stainless steel(meets ASTM F2098).
- Uses ASTM F1807 brass or ASTM F2159 plastic insert fittings (plastic for potable systems only).