Ridgid Single Stroke Plastic Pipe & Tubing Cutter
The Ridgid Model PC-1375 Plastic Pipe and Tubing Cutter expands RIDGID’s product offering for plastic pipe specific tools. The advanced blade design reduces the amount of hand force needed to cut through hard plastic material.
A quick-change blade pin enables the user to change blades in a matter of seconds without tools, saving valuable time and increasing productivity. This pin also assures that there will be no lost clips or misplaced screws during a blade change. With a 1 3/8" (35 mm) O.D. capacity, the PC-1375 easily cuts plastic pipe and tubing such as PVC and CPVC, as well as PEX, polyethylene, polybutylene and rubber hose.
Features and Benefits
- Durable aluminum construction for heavy duty use
- Ergonomic grips on bottom handle are spaced at 1/2" increments to act as a quick pipe measuring scale
- Easy turn-thumb latch for reliable storage
- X-CEL quick change blade
- Large 1 3/8" (35 mm) O.D. capacity
- Burr-less cutting operation provides a square cut