Our Returns Policy has been developed to allow the return of merchandise when necessary to serve our customers, but to discourage returning of merchandise due to incorrect ordering, "trial" purchasing (ordering and returning items just to try them out), etc. These policies help keep 'unnecessary costs of doing business' from adversely affecting our pricing structure.
- Items are eligible for return within 30 days of receipt (exceptions may apply).
- No returns will be accepted without a valid RGA*.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable, and items shipped as "free shipping" will have those charges deducted from any refundable amount. (Please see our shipping policy for more details).
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.**
- All returns should be insured. We cannot be held responsible for products that are damaged or lost by the shipping company.
- All returns must be in the original packaging including the box.
CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY UPON RECEIPT
Customers should inspect their packages upon delivery. Open all boxes and check for missing or damaged parts. If there is obvious external damage, either refuse the shipment or note that there appears to be damage on the shipper's "proof of delivery" paperwork. Products should be unpacked and inspected, and any concealed damage or missing items should be reported within 48 hours of receipt. If the product has shipping damage, notify us and the carrier within 48 hours.
- Upon discovering that a return will have to be processed for any reason, contact us at 1-888-595-1122 or at email@example.com.
- MANUFACTURER DEFECTS
- Please see the Mfg Warranties policy.
- DAMAGED OR MISSING PRODUCTS
- If the products were damaged in shipping, see the next section below.
- If products were missing from your order, we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt. Once incorrect product count (usually by shipping weight) is confirmed, we will ship the completion of your order by our preferred method. Charges for expedited shipping methods will be the responsibility of the customer.
- PRODUCTS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING
- Notify us and the carrier within 2 business days. If there is external damage, please refuse to accept the package(s) from the carrier, or make sure you note on the shipper's "proof of delivery" that the product appears to be damaged. In some cases, it may be necessary for you to place the claim with the carrier.
- Our liability for goods damaged in shipping is limited to the replacement or refund of the damaged product only. We cannot be held responsible for any incidental costs due to product that is damaged by a common carrier.
- RETURNS FOR ANY OTHER REASON
- Contact us for details on handling returns.
- Note the section "Items that are not subject to return" below.
- Restocking fees** will apply.
- OBTAINING AN RGA
- No items will be accepted for return without a valid RGA*.
- RGA numbers can be obtained through email or by phone.
- APPLICATION OF CREDIT
- We must physically receive returns before issuing a refund or applying credit.
- Refunds will be issued by the same method as the original payment. Once a product is received in our warehouse with a valid RGA*, we will inspect the item and issue a credit less the applicable restocking fee** and original shipping charges.
- Special order items.
- Items shipped outside the United States. (Please see our International Shipping Policy under Shipping Policies).
- Items that are not listed on our website with published pricing are considered special order and are not returnable.
- Electrical parts and parts for sanitary fixtures (toilets, pumps, etc.).
- Products that have been installed, used, or refurbished. This includes the application of power to any electrical item or introduction of liquid to any hydraulic product.
- Items stated as nonreturnable on our website
- Items that were shipped by freight (tractor-trailor).
- Items that were made-to-order, cut-to-size, or in any way modified from its original "factory" state.
- Toilet Seats – Due to the nature of the product, TOILET SEATS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED.
All sales are considered final (per health laws) and sanitary reasons. Toilet seats can only be
returned if they are damaged in shipping or if you receive the wrong toilet seat. The seat must be
returned in original packing and original UNOPENED box.
An RGA is a document that is generated once the issuing person has confirmed that all entities involved in a return are aware that the return is coming. The issuing person will communicate with the warehouse staff, sales personnel, management, and the manufacturer when required to insure that the product will be accepted when received, that all costs involved with the return are properly allocated, and that credit will be applied appropriately. We require an RGA for all returns. Although our returns percentage is fairly low relative to our sales, we do still process a fair amount of returns. The first step in obtaining an RGA is to call or email us to report the issue with the product/shipping to one of our customer service members.
There are substantial costs involved with processing and shipping products. These costs are multiplied when dealing with returned products. Restocking fees help defray these costs and discourage "frivolous" ordering and reordering, which affects our ability to offer the pricing, product, and quality of service that our customers have come to expect.