Myers Bladder Tanks
Pro Source tanks can be connected together to increase the supply of usable water (drawdown). Two tanks of the same size will double the supply and three tanks will triple the supply. All tanks are factory pre-charged with air. When installing tank, adjust pre-charge to 2 PSI below pump cut-in pressure setting. To do this, bleed or add air through valve on top of tank.
- Use wherever pressurized tanks are needed in water systems applications.
- Shell: Heavy-gauge steel
- Base: High-impact composite, ABS
- Finish: Electrostatically applied, baked-on polyester paint
- Water Cell: One-piece seamless PVC, made from FDA listed material
- Flange: Reinforced polypropylene
- Service Connection: Reinforced polypropylene integral to flange
- Air Valve: Rubber stem/brass body Schrader valve assembly
- UV Valve Cover: High-density polyethylene