Milwaukee M18 & M12 Rapid Charge Station - 48-59-1807
Delivers up to 3X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more life than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 3.0 Compact Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than any battery on the market. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C. Its compact design fits in tight work spaces and reduces user fatigue. Managed by Milwaukee's exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Upgrade to the M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 3.0 Compact Battery Pack to instantly increase the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M12 cordless tools.
The M12 Charger accepts all M12 batteries, so you will always be prepared and productive. Power up your compact batteries in 30 minutes and extended capacity batteries in 60 minutes, without the need for extra charges on the jobsite.
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 3.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-2430)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-Class Construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- All-Weather Performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: Powers 70+ Milwaukee M12™ cordless solutions
- Single unit simplicity: Charges M12™ RED LITHIUM™ and M12™ Lithium-Ion batteries
- Charge management: Charger communicates with the battery pack to ensure a full charge and battery protection
- Onboard indicator light: Provides the status of the battery
- Pass-through plug: Conserves valuable outlet space