Milwaukee 60" Steel Pipe Wrench - 48-22-7160
Our Steel Pipe Wrenches have been designed from the ground up to offer you maximum productivity. Our Steel Pipe Wrenches feature an OVERBITE JAW™ design giving you the largest gripping surface while using the wrench. Dual coil springs give you maximum durability and tool life. The wrench handle's ergonomic form has been designed for maximum comfort and won't dig into your palms while in use. Tough hardened jaws give you increased grip and tooth durability while a tether-ready handle loop makes our steel pipe wrenches perfect for the toughest of job sites. MILWAUKEE® stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all steel pipe wrenches.
- (1) 60" Steel Pipe Wrench (48-22-7160)
- OVERBITE JAW allows for largest gripping surface
- Dual coil springs for maximum durability and tool life
- Ergonomic Handle Design that helps prevent fatigue and slip
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Length - 60" (48-22-7124)
- Jaw Capacity: 8"