Milwaukee 18 in. Aluminum Pipe Wrench - 48-22-7218
Milwaukee Aluminum Pipe Wrenches have been designed from the ground up to offer maximum productivity to the professional user. The Aluminum Pipe Wrench features an OVERBITE JAW(TM) design offering the largest gripping surface. Dual coil springs offer maximum durability and tool life and the ergonomic handle form has been designed for maximum comfort and won't dig into the palms. Through hardened jaws deliver increased grip and tooth durability and a tether-ready handle loop makes the Milwaukee Aluminum pipe wrenches are perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their products and offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all pipe wrenches
- Overbite Jaw - Largest Gripping Surface
- Dual Coil Springs - For Maximum Durability and Tool Life
- Ergonomic Handle Form - Designed for Maximum Comfort, Won't Dig into the Palm
- Ergonomic Hook Jaw Design - For Easy Detachment from the Workpiece
- Through Hardened Jaws - Increased Durability and Grip
- Tether-Ready Handle Loop
- Length: 18"
- Jaw Capacity: 2.5"