Submersible Sump Pump 257 - 1/3hp Cast Iron Construction
Rugged and dependable heavy-duty cast iron pump with powder coat finish.
Liberty's "workhorse" sump pump features a unique one-piece cast iron body, quick-disconnect power cord and three different switch options - including our Vertical Magnetic Float design (VMF) for smaller pits (model 257).
With a durable, epoxy powder coat finish and vortex style impeller, Liberty's 250-series pump is the perfect choice for low-head effluent pumping or basement de-watering..Specifics
- Rugged 1/3 hp motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection.
- 1/2" solids handling.
- 1-1/2" discharge.
- Hermetically sealed motor and switch cavities, and permanently lubricated bearings.
- Liberty's UNI-BODY casting - a solid, one piece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps.
- Epoxy powder coat finish
- Vortex style impeller for superior solids-handling.
- Made of high temperature engineering polymer.
- Fasteners - all non-corrosive stainless steel.
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft.