Liberty 287 Effluent / Sump Pump - 1/2hp
The Liberty 287 Submersible Sump Pump provides a cost effective "midrange" pump for on-site waste water systems, liquid waste transfer and commercial heavy-duty sump pump applications that require higher head or more flow. Designed around Liberty's unique "Uni-Body" casting, the 287 will provide years of reliable performance.
With a shut-off head of 37 feet and 3/4" solids-handling capability, the 287 by Liberty covers a wide-range of low-head to mid-range pump applications. Designed for STEP systems, mound systems, liquid waste transfer and high output sump applications, you can count on the 287 to offer superior performance. Designed with Liberty's unique one-piece cast iron body and quick-disconnect cords available in 10' and 25' lengths. High-output 1/2 hp submersible pump with rugged cast iron housing.
All 287's Feature:
- Vortex style impeller permitting passage of solids up to 3⁄4"
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearing
- Epoxy powder coat finish
- All fasteners - corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- 1 1/2" Discharge
- Stainless steel bottom screen - easily removable
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140˚ F.
- One-piece "Uni-Body" casting
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor (other lengths available)
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Stainless steel, removable bottom screen
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- Stainless steel fasteners
- 1⁄2 hp
- 60 Hz
- 3450 RPM
- Oil filled, thermally protected
- 8.0 amps (115V)
- 4.0 amps (208/230V)
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Height: 13"
- Major Width: 10"
- Minimum Sump Diameters: 14"