The short profile of Liberty Pumps 405 is specially designed for compact areas and gives you the freedom to install fixtures where gravity drain lines are not available. Our QuickTree Technology provides a separate access cover for easy switch inspection.
The 405 is a drain pump that is ideal for use in a basement apartment or anywhere else in the house where additional fixtures are needed or required. It will pump the waste water away from number of different sources such as: a kitchen sink, laundry sink, washing machine (indirect connection), dishwasher, bar sink, etc. The system arrives fully assembled and ready to install.
- Factory pre-assembled, ready to install
- Completely automatic operation
- Handles fluid temperatures to 180 degrees F.
- Short profile design for compact areas (height -11")
- Separate access cover for easy switch inspection
- Integrally molded rubber gasket for a superior gas-tight seal
- Compact design for tight areas
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motor with thermal-overload protection
- Corrosion-resistant polyolefin basin with molded-in connections
- Maintenance-free, permanently lubricated sealed bearings
- 3/8"" solids-handling
- Weight: 16 LBS.
- Major Height: 14-1/8"
- Major Width: 13-3/4"
- Inlet Height (from bottom of basin): 12-5/8"
- Total Capacity: 5.5 Gallons
- Inlet Size: 2"
- Discharge Size: 2"
- Vent Size: 2"