Ideal for elevators,garages and areas where the discharge of oil/hydrocarbons into the environment is prohibited. Compliant with ASME A17.1 and local building and safety codes.
OilTector® Description of Operation:
On water rise, the pump will activate when the water level reaches the “start” probe. Pump will remain on until the water level is below the “off” probe. When the “off” probe no longer senses water it turns the pump off, air or oil are ignored and an oil layer (if present) will not be pumped out of the sump. If the liquid level reaches the “alarm” probe and mechanical float, the system will differentiate between water and oil and activate the appropriate alarm.
- Complete packaged system
- 1/3 hp Sump Pump
- 1-1/2'' Discharge
- OilTector Control
- Remote Alarm
- 115 volt
- Easy clamp-mount installation, with plug-in ready wiring
- Heavy-duty 1/3 hp. cast iron sump pump.
- Oil resistant SJEOOW cord (25’ standard length)
- Easy, clamp mounted pre-set level sensor holder.
- No field adjustments required. OilTector will turn pumps on and off, sound the high water alarm and high oil alarm with one easy installation.
- Control panel with separate pump and control circuits.
- Nema 1 enclosure. Height 8.75" x Width 6.5" x Depth 5"
- Plug-in ready pump cord and power to panel cord for quick and easy installation.
- Remote alarm with additional auxiliary (24 VDC) contacts for connection to building automation system or SCADA system. Audio/visual warning.120 volt primary and 9 volt back-up powered.
- Power on, Pump Run, High water and High oil lights.
- ASME A17.1 Compliant