- 3/4 hp
- 1-1/2" Discharge
- 3/4" Solids Handling
The Liberty 293 provides a cost effective "midrange" pump for on-site waste water systems, liquid waste transfer and commercial heavy-duty sump pump applications that require higher head or more flow. Designed around Liberty's unique "Uni-Body" casting, the 293 will provide years of reliable performance.
All Models Feature:
- Semi-Open impeller permitting passage of solids up to 3⁄4"
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearing
- Epoxy powder coat finish
- All fasteners - corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- 1 1⁄2" Discharge
- Stainless steel bottom screen - easily removable
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140˚ F
- Liberty's unique, one-piece "Uni-Body" casting
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Stainless steel, removable bottom screen
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- Height: 13"
- Major Width: 10"
- Minimum Sump Diameters: 14"
- 3⁄4 hp 60 Hz 3450 RPM 115 V.
- Oil filled, thermally protected
- 10.4 amps