A sump pump check valve is located in your sump system's discharge line. Its job is to prevent discharged waste water in the vertical length of piping from flowing back into the basin when the pump motor shuts off.
Check valves only allow flow in one direction and automatically prevents back flow . They are one of the few self-automated valves that do not require assistance to open and close.
- Compression (SLIP) Connections, Complete with Clamps for Easy Installation
- Fully Repairable in the Field
- Full Flow Positive Sealing Design
- Heavy-Duty for Long Life
- Eliminates Backflow
- Durable Thermoplastic Body
- For Vertical Installation