Free Shipping in the Continental United States
Complete with Liberty's LE41 Pump.The Liberty Pro382 is a large capacity shallow system design featuring a 24" x 24" basin - perfect for bedrock and difficult soil conditions. The Pro380-Series offers a large 41 gallon capacity and longer pump cycles for extended pump life. The Pro382 sewage package arrives from the factory pre-assembled with QuickTree Technology saving valuable labor time at the job site. Now available "alarm-ready" with pre-mounted alarm floats. Give the Pro382 a try and see why more contractors are demanding Liberty Pumps.
- Separate access cover
- QuickTree® float system allows easy removal of floats without pulling the pump
- Shallow 24" basin for easier burial in difficult soil conditions
- Large 41 gallon capacity
- Anti-flotation collar
- Molded torque-stops
- Integrally molded handles
- Unique integrated cord seal technology
- Integral rubber cover seals
- QuickTree® technology allows easy access and removal of switches without disturbing pump or plumbing.
- Integrated rubber seals permanently attached to cover.
- Unique cord seal technology integrated into the inspection cover.
- Shallow basin design (24") for easier installation in difficult soil/bedrock locations.
- Large 41 gallon capacity for longer pump cycles.
- Integrally molded torque stops secure the pump in its proper position.
- Integrally molded anti-flotation collar.
- Durable polyethylene construction.
- Completely assembled.
- 4/10 HP
- 115 Volts
- Single Phase
- 2" Side Discharge
NightEye Alarm Features: (Sold Separately)
Works with any model or manufacturers pump!
- NEMA 1, indoor rated
- 120 volt operation with 9-volt battery backup
- 86 dB audible alarm
- 20 ft. Cord
- Super bright red LED alarm ring
- Green power on LED
- Low battery LED
- Low battery warning
- Automatic reset
- WiFi LED
- Silence or test alarm manually or through your Smart device
- Wide-Angle Float Switch **Recommended for sewage applications
- Auxiliary contacts for connection to other home security systems
- Device will run up to 12 hours on 9-volt battery with alarm active, up to 7 days in standby mode
- Apple iOS and Android compatible
- Free download on Google Play Store or the Apple App Store
- Cloud-based system technology
- Get immediate notification from your smart device of alarm activation - anywhere in the world
- Sends via text, email or push notification - up to 4 different contacts/phone numbers
- Low basement temperature notification (user defines temperature level for warning)
- Silence or test your alarm remotely from your smart device
- One NightEye app can control multiple devices (separate alarm/control units required)
- Loss of WiFi notification (utilizes smart wireless monitoring to prevent nuisance notifications)