Terms and conditions
The Plumbing Mall attempts to provide information which is correct and up-to-date. However, errors do occur and therefore we do not make any guarantees or warranties that the information on this web site is free from error. Therefore, when reviewing and/or using the plumbingmall web site, you must accept that the information on this web site is without any express or implied warranty that it is correct and that you accept the risk that the information on this web site may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Additionally, the plumbingmall shall not have any liability for any direct or indirect damages, any direct or indirect incidental damages, or any direct or indirect consequential damages regarding any of the information on this web site.
This website is copyrighted and all right are reserved by The Plumbing Mall at plumbingmall.com. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the expressed written permission of The Plumbing Mall is prohibited.
All trademarks are the property of the respective companies.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Plumbing Mall website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
- Phone number
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We offer gift-cards by which you can personalize a product you order for another person. Information you provide to us to create a gift-card is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our catalog as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us or send us an email.
Free and Fixed Shipping Policy
- All items shipped Free Shipping will be shipped via the method of our choice.
- Shipping method can be upgraded for expedited shipping for an additional fee
- Free Shipping and fixed shipping rates are only available in the continental United States, and excludes:
- Any international address
- Point Roberts, Washington
- APO/FPO addresses
- Any address requiring delivery by airplane or ship
- Free Shipping items shipped via freight line will include curbside delivery only. All special requests such as lift gates, inside delivery, or any additional services will be charged to the customer.
Returns on Free Shipping Items
When items that were shipped as Free Shipping items are returned, shipping charges that we paid to deliver that item (in addition to any applicable restocking fees) will be deducted from the refund amount. Items returned for exchange will be charged an additional shipping charge when the items are shipped.
International Shipping Policy
The customer is responsible for all brokerage fees, import tariffs, customs duties, customs clearance fees, value added taxes, or any other taxes or fees imposed by the destination country. You should contact your local customs office for more information. All costs incurred on a refused delivery for any reason, including high import fees or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
It is the customer's responsibility to know the laws regarding product usage and importation of products in the destination country, and the customer will be considered the "Importer of Record". Our products are consistent with the safety standards, specifications, and labeling requirements based on the laws of the United States. It is the customers responsibility to insure the product's functionality and compliance with the laws of the destination country.
Although your privacy is of utmost importance to us, customers should be aware that cross-border shipments are often subject to opening and inspection by customs officials. We may provide certain order, shipment, and product information to international carriers necessary to complete delivery of your product in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local and international laws.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the distance products must travel, the common use of multiple shipment methods, and added handling of products involved with shipping internationally, all international orders are nonrefundable. ALL INTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL.
In the rare event that your shipment is seized at your customs office, we will not be able to issue a refund. The shipping company will hold your package for a few days only. If you fail to claim it, it will be returned to us. Since we will still be invoiced for shipping that product the first time, you will be responsible for payment of the shipping charges again in order to have the item sent a second time.
EXCHANGE RATES: The Plumbing Mall invoices all orders in United States currency. We have no control over the exchange rate or any fees imposed by credit card companies.
Our Returns Policy has been developed to allow the return of merchandise when necessary to serve our customers, but to discourage returning of merchandise due to incorrect ordering, "trial" purchasing (ordering and returning items just to try them out), etc. These policies help keep 'unnecessary costs of doing business' from adversely affecting our pricing structure.
- Items are eligible for return within 30 days of receipt (exceptions may apply).
- No returns will be accepted without a valid RGA*.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable, and items shipped as "free shipping" will have those charges deducted from any refundable amount. (Please see our shipping policy for more details).
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.**
- All returns should be insured. We cannot be held responsible for products that are damaged or lost by the shipping company.
- All returns must be in the original packaging including the box.
CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY UPON RECEIPT
Customers should inspect their packages upon delivery. Open all boxes and check for missing or damaged parts. If there is obvious external damage, either refuse the shipment or note that there appears to be damage on the shipper's "proof of delivery" paperwork. Products should be unpacked and inspected, and any concealed damage or missing items should be reported within 48 hours of receipt. If the product has shipping damage, notify us and the carrier within 48 hours.
- Upon discovering that a return will have to be processed for any reason, contact us at 1-888-595-1122 or at email@example.com.
- MANUFACTURER DEFECTS
- Please see the Mfg Warranties policy.
- DAMAGED OR MISSING PRODUCTS
- If the products were damaged in shipping, see the next section below.
- If products were missing from your order, we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt. Once incorrect product count (usually by shipping weight) is confirmed, we will ship the completion of your order by our preferred method. Charges for expedited shipping methods will be the responsibility of the customer.
- PRODUCTS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING
- Notify us and the carrier within 2 business days. If there is external damage, please refuse to accept the package(s) from the carrier, or make sure you note on the shipper's "proof of delivery" that the product appears to be damaged. In some cases, it may be necessary for you to place the claim with the carrier.
- We cannot "replace" an item damaged in shipping until the shipper credit has been applied.
- RETURNS FOR ANY OTHER REASON
- Contact us for details on handling returns.
- Note the section "Items that are not subject to return" below.
- Restocking fees** will apply.
- OBTAINING AN RGA
- No items will be accepted for return without a valid RGA*.
- RGA numbers can be obtained through email or by phone.
- APPLICATION OF CREDIT
- We must physically receive returns before issuing a refund or applying credit.
- Refunds will be issued by the same method as the original payment. Once a product is received in our warehouse with a valid RGA*, we will inspect the item and issue a credit less the applicable restocking fee** and original shipping charges.
- Special order items.
- Items shipped outside the United States. (Please see our International Shipping Policy under Shipping Policies).
- Items that are not listed on our website with published pricing are considered special order and are not returnable.
- Electrical parts and parts for sanitary fixtures (toilets, pumps, etc.).
- Products that have been installed, used, or refurbished. This includes the application of power to any electrical item or introduction of liquid to any hydraulic product.
- Items stated as nonreturnable on our website
- Items that were shipped by freight (tractor-trailor).
- Items that were made-to-order, cut-to-size, or in any way modified from its original "factory" state.
- Toilet Seats – Due to the nature of the product, TOILET SEATS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED.
All sales are considered final (per health laws) and sanitary reasons. Toilet seats can only be
returned if they are damaged in shipping or if you receive the wrong toilet seat. The seat must be
returned in original packing and original UNOPENED box.
An RGA is a document that is generated once the issuing person has confirmed that all entities involved in a return are aware that the return is coming. The issuing person will communicate with the warehouse staff, sales personnel, management, and the manufacturer when required to insure that the product will be accepted when received, that all costs involved with the return are properly allocated, and that credit will be applied appropriately. We require an RGA for all returns. Although our returns percentage is fairly low relative to our sales, we do still process a fair amount of returns. The first step in obtaining an RGA is to call or email us to report the issue with the product/shipping to one of our customer service members.
There are substantial costs involved with processing and shipping products. These costs are multiplied when dealing with returned products. Restocking fees help defray these costs and discourage "frivolous" ordering and reordering, which affects our ability to offer the pricing, product, and quality of service that our customers have come to expect.
If any product proves to be defective upon receipt of your order, contact us immediately.
Do not ship the product back to us prior to contacting us and receiving instructions.
We are distributors for products that are made by various manufacturers. We do not manufacture any product in our facilities.
All warranties will be handled through the manufacturer per their warranty policy. Copies of the warranty policies for most of the manufacturers we represent are available from the product or manufacturer pages on this website.
In some cases the manufacturer may request that we assist them in the replacement process. In these cases, we are happy to provide any necessary assistance.
If you choose to return a defective product for credit/refund, rather than replacing it, our standard return policies will take effect, which may include restocking fees, repayment of "free shipping" fees, and return shipping fees.
Contact Us: 888-595-1122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of The Plumbing Mall. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with The Plumbing Mall or purchasing The Plumbing Mall products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by The Plumbing Mall. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of The Plumbing Mall used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Plumbing Mall.