4 Port Viega Minibloc - 1/2" Crimp Fittings
The Viega 4 Port MiniBloc can be used as a zone manifold, or as an expansion to an existing Manbloc system. The Minibloc is a unique plumbing water distribution system that can provide homeowners with dramatic water and energy savings. Each fixture in a house (e.g. shower, kitchen sink, toilet) is fed by its own flexible water distribution line, made of PEX tubing, that runs directly from a central manifold systems, either Viega MANABLOC or minibloc. Combined with Viega PEX tubing, the MINIBLOC offers additional benefits to both the plumber who is installing the system and the homeowner who uses it.
Additional benefits include:
- Fewer fittings (connections) behind the walls
- Individual shut-off valves
- Balanced water pressure
- Works with all pex tubing manufacturers
***Includes all crimp fittings for distribution lines. All supply fittings sold separately.***
Viega Model V5031 Minibloc.
- Viega Part Number 50043
- 4 Port 1/2" Minibloc
- Ports: (4 hot or cold)
- Crimp Connections
- Ports come with both blue and red color covers for use as either a hot or cold distribution block
- 1/4 turn valves and T-handle valve key
NOTE: Does not include supply fittings